Should you’re searching for a brand new snowboard equipment match for winter 2020-21, we’ve obtained all of the necessities to lap the lift for the frontside—from the proper groomer-carving snowboard to a high-tech helmet.
The Greatest Snowboard Equipment for Winter 2020-21
1. Grid MIPS Helmet [$280; giro.com]
2. Candy Safety Boondock RIG Goggles [$140; sweetprotection.com]
3. Mountain Hardwear Stretchdown Hybrid Hoody [$300; mountainhardwear.com]
4. Volcom Guch Stretch Gore-Tex Jacket and Pants [$620; volcom.com, $540; volcom.com]
5. Black Diamond Recon Gloves [$100; blackdiamondequipment.com]
6. Thirty Two TM-2 Jones Boots [$400; thirtytwo.com]
7. Union Travis Rice Falcor [$350; unionbindingcompany.com]
The Greatest Snowboard for Carving Groomers
Café Racer Korua
Railing highly effective activates quick corduroy calls for a deck that may set an edge with out washing out. The Café Racer’s pointy nostril initiates turns with ease, whereas the stiff tail holds up at velocity for a extra aggressive response. The carving-specific sidecut (with an extended efficient edge) helps nook easy, so you’ll be able to lay out additional broad S-turns or rip tight, snappy ones—simply journey with a slim stance and extra binding angle to keep away from toe drag when getting this low. [$530; koruashapes.com]
For entry to unique gear movies, celeb interviews, and extra, subscribe on YouTube!